In the wake of the fear that has spread across the globe by the progression of the latest coronavirus strain, Nusta has decided to forego its preplanned marketing efforts to instead use our outreach platforms to educate the public on what it is exactly we are facing, and how best to defend and combat this health threat, while providing a wellness refuge that is as safe as possible.
Nusta Spa is not only taking the lead in defending its facility against the spread of all communicative illnesses, its cutting edge wellness menu has treatments and products that can help its clients and team members be highly equipped to both prevent and overcome illnesses and injuries.
Steps Nusta has taken include:
– adding a UV filter to what is already the highest rated filter system
– creating and making available a customized hand sanitizer using ingredients that are more effective than most store bought brands
– providing zinc tinctures for our guests to enhance our therapeutic tea bar
– having antiviral and antibacterial essential oils diffused in every part of the spa
– upgrading our already high standards of linen care
– offering free aromatherapy diffusers to clients with every purchase of custom blended essential oils
– changing our carrier oil for our custom blends to an oil that boosts the immune system
– No employee is permitted to work if s/he feels unwell or exhibits any cold or flu symptoms
We ask that you follow these simple steps to maintain a healthy environment for everyone while ensuring the best possible experience for you:
– Upon arrival, we ask that our guests wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face before or after your treatment
– While you are visiting Nusta Spa, and in general, please cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue which should be discarded in the trash.
– If you feel sick, have a runny nose, are coughing or recovering from a recent illness, please let our staff know as soon as possible. We will help you reschedule your appointment, waiving any rebooking/cancellation fees.
We appreciate that this may be frustrating but please know that your health is our priority.